If you are thinking about having a fertility procedure, you may want to keep an eye on your diet before. We have listed a few recommendations here:
1) Avoid trans fat.
2) Use more unsaturated vegetable oils, like olive or canola
3) Eat more vegetable proteins, like beans & nuts
4) Choose “good: carbs, like oatmeal, beans & veggies; avoid pasta, rice & candy
5) Drink whole milk or have ice cream or full-fat yogurt
6) Take a multivitamin that contains folic acid & other B vitamins.
7) Boost iron intake with fruit & beans, but not red meat
8) Say yes to water & no to soft drinks
9) Aim for body weight within “fertility zone” (BMI of 20 to 24)
10) Exercise daily, but don’t overdo it.